What is ATHENS?
Each spring, we take a journey through Bible Times by visiting a different place.
Here is where we have been so far!
ATHENS highlights for Preschool-5th Grade:
· Dress-up in costumes (we provide these for each child!)
· Follow the Bible story of Paul on his dangerous journey
· Celebrate weekly God Sightings
· Make an Olympic gold medal in the Leather Shoppe
· Meet some furry friends in the Animal Courtyard
· Create a work of art in the Pottery Shoppe
· Learn the Greek legend of the Trojan Horse and make a memory box
· Play Olympic Arena Games
· Make an Olympic discus and winner’s wreath in the Olympic Shoppe
to see where we went each week of this unit!
to see 2013 pictures of ATHENS!
In order to get this video to play smoothly, you may have to start it and wait for the counter to start,
and then pause it and wait a few minutes for it to buffer. This action will help ensure a smooth playback.
In May, the children of Light of Christ experienced the sights, sounds, tastes, and lessons of Babylon!
Check-out the pictures of...