GEMS - Girls Everywhere Meeting the SaviorGEMS Club (Girls Everywhere Meeting the Savior) is for
girls in 4th & 5th Grade who want to grow in
social connections, serving, and learning about being a BFF with God!
It meets once a month from September through May.
REGISTER NOW FOR GEMS!
Each year, we celebrate the following:
1. I am a GEM! God made me beautiful both on the inside and out.
2. God is my Friend…..I can have a personal relationship with Him.
3. I will strive to be a good example of God's love to others.
4. I will be a Good Friend …and I will celebrate others uniqueness.
5. I use my unique, God given talents to serve and love others.
Friendships grow, and confidence builds through Bible study, games and activities.
If you have any other questions, contact
Uschi, our GEMS Coordinator, at 847-458-8309,
Contact Kim Diersen
Director of Children's Ministries