GEMS - Girls Everywhere Meeting the Savior
- For girls in 4th & 5th Grade
- Our focus: making social connections, serving, and learning about being a BFF with God!
- Meets once a month
Our September 15th meeting was outrageously fun!
We played Get-to-Know-You Bingo, watched the story of Esther,
learned more about ways we see God showing up in our daily lives,
and made “You are beautifully made in God’s image” picture frames.
A BIG THANKS goes out to the following moms who organized our first meeting:
Rose Ogden, Tina Winters, Sarah Trembly, Sara Mason, Kim Diersen
Click HERE to see the SEPTEMBER HANDOUT
that has the themes, dates, and other important info!
Click HERE to see the pictures of our September GEMS meeting!
(To get more LOC FaithLand/GEMS picture updates, just click “Like” on our LOC Facebook Page!!!)
Each year, we celebrate the following:
1. I am a GEM! God made me beautiful both on the inside and out.
2. God is my Friend…..I can have a personal relationship with Him.
3. I will strive to be a good example of God's love to others.
4. I will be a Good Friend …and I will celebrate others uniqueness.
5. I use my unique, God given talents to serve and love others.
Friendships grow, and confidence builds through Bible study, games and activities.
If you have any other questions, contact
Contact Kim Diersen
Director of Children's Ministries